- Club Trips
- Social Events
- Educational Seminars
and take advantage of:
- Club Newsletters
- Special events, seminars and activities throughout the year
- 50% discount on any Kerndt Brothers Safe Deposit Box rental
- Free Notary Service and Free Medallion Stamp Service
- Two boxes per year of our standard checks at no cost
- Free online banking, mobile banking and online bill pay.
- No charge by our bank for ATM and debit card use
- No annual credit card fee
- Free insurance check-up provided by Kerndt Brothers Insurance Agency
- If member informs us of new birth of a grandchild we will open a $15.00 Kerndt Brothers Savings account for the child. Need only inform us of the birth and supply identifying number.
- Travel events throughout the year including one day trips to ball games, dinner theatres, mystery trips, historical sites, stage shows plus extended travel—foreign and domestic at attractive discount prices.
Join our classic Heritage Club!
Recognizing and rewarding our long-time friends is an honored tradition at Kerndt Brothers Bank. That is why we are proud to offer the benefits of our Classic Heritage Club.
The Classic Heritage Club is for customers, age 50 or better. You simply need to maintain one of the following account types with Kerndt Brothers Bank to become a member:
- $2,500 in a checking or savings account
- $10,000 in time certificates or an IRA or Money Market Account
- Hold an active real estate, Home Equity, or HELOC loan
2019 Heritage Club Events
Insurance Needs and Investment Options As We Near Retirement
Kernt Brothers Community Center
February 27th, 2019
Presented by Paul Styve and Gary DeVilbiss
Day Trip to Circa 21 Dinner Theatre
"Grumpy Old Men"
Friday, April 26th, 2019
Coming in 2019!
May 22nd through June 3rd, 2019
13 day "Heart of Alaska" Land Tour and Cruise
Four night Alaska land tour
Fascinating seven-night cruise aboard the "Norwegian Jewel".
Land tour includes Anchorage, Denali, Talkeetna, Seward, with highlights including the Denali Natural History Tour at Denali National Park, Riding the Alaska Domed Rail, seeing the Seward SeaLife Center, a city tour of Anchorage, the Iditarod Headquarters, a visit to the Alaska Wildlife and Conservations Center with optional activities that you choose. The cruise includes sailing to Hubbard Glacier, visiting the "Gold Rush" town of Skagway, visiting Alaska's capital of Juneau, the fishing village of Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Vancouver. A valid passport is required for this trip.
Pricing is as follows:
- Inside Cabin: Double Occupancy $4,999 and Single Occupancy $6229
- Ocean View: Double Occupancy $5,469 and Single Occupancy $7,089
- Mid-Ship Balcony: Double Occupancy $6,059 and Single Occupancy $8,139
The Group Protection plan has been purchased and included in the pricing on behalf of all travelers, which helps provide coverage for trip cancellation/interruption, accident & sickness medical expense and more.
Check out the Heritage Club newsletter for the latest information on upcoming trips and events. You won’t want to miss the fun.
Meet new people-make new friends plus enjoy first-rate banking services all at the same time!
Contact a Kerndt Brothers Bank Representative:
Heritage Club Assistant, NMLS# 991465
West Union Office
563-422-6072 Ext 0304
Heritage Club Director
Personal Banker, NMLS# 863753
563-538-4231 Ext 0103
Universal Banker and Marketing Coordinator
Heritage Club Assistant
563-382-2228 Ext 0703