Check out these coming events!
September 13, 2017 - Fall Fling at West Union
Enjoy a light lunch at noon followed by Amy’s Famous Hot Fudge Sundaes.
Make your reservation today!
October 25, 2017 - Day Trip to Old Creamery Theatre
Enjoy a tasty lunch at Parlor City in Cedar Rapids and see those crazy church ladies at their finest in “Rise Up O Men” at the Old Creamery Theatre! You will enjoy this day! $119.00 for members and $139.00 for non-members.
November 16, 2017 - Red Flannel Christmas Kick-off Party
Enjoy a fun get together with a full meal and appetizers starting at 11:30 am followed by entertainment, door prizes, and party favors. Held at Danan Lansing Building at the Winneshiek Co. Fairgrounds, Main Street, Decorah. $10 for members. $12 for non-members.
Call Connie, Betty, Dianne or Amy for reservations to any of these events. See newsletter for complete details.
Join our classic Heritage Club!
Recognizing and rewarding our long-time friends is an honored tradition at Kerndt Brothers Bank. That is why we are proud to offer the benefits of our Classic Heritage Club.
The Classic Heritage Club is for customers, age 50 or better. You simply need to maintain one of the following account types with Kerndt Brothers Bank to become a member:
- $2,500 in a checking or savings account
- $10,000 in time certificates or an IRA or Money Market Account
- Hold an active real estate, Home Equity, or HELOC loan
- Club Trips
- Social Events
- Educational Seminars
and take advantage of:
- Club Newsletters
- Special events, seminars and activities throughout the year
- 50 % discount on any Kerndt Brothers Safe Deposit Box rental
- Free Notary Service and Free Medallion Stamp Service
- Two boxes per year of our standard checks at no cost
- Free online banking, mobile banking and online bill pay.
- No charge by our bank for ATM and debit card use
- No annual credit card fee
- Free insurance check-up provided by Kerndt Brothers Insurance Agency
- If member informs us of new birth of a grandchild we will open a $15.00 Kerndt Brothers Savings account for the child. Need only inform us of the birth and supply identifying number.
- Travel events throughout the year including one day trips to ball games, dinner theatres, mystery trips, historical sites, stage shows plus extended travel—foreign and domestic at attractive discount prices.
Meet new people-make new friends plus enjoy first-rate banking services all at the same time!
Contact a Kerndt Brothers Bank Representative:
Universal Banker and Marketing Coordinator
Heritage Club Assistant, NMLS# 1465929