- Club trips
- Social events
- Educational seminars
- Club newsletters
- Special events, seminars and activities throughout the year
- 50% discount on any Kerndt Brothers safe deposit box rental
- Free notary service and free medallion stamp service
- Two boxes per year of our standard checks at no cost
- Free digital banking services: online banking, mobile banking and online bill pay.
- No charge by our bank for ATM and debit card use
- No annual credit card fee
- Free insurance check-up provided by Kerndt Brothers Insurance Agency
- If member informs us of new birth of a grandchild, we will open a $15 Kerndt Brothers Savings account for the child. Need only inform us of the birth and supply identifying number.
- Travel events throughout the year — including one-day trips to ball games, dinner theatres, mystery trips, historical sites, stage shows
- Extended travel — foreign and domestic at attractive discount prices
Join Our Classic Heritage Club!
Recognizing and rewarding our long-time friends is an honored tradition at Kerndt Brothers Bank. That is why we are proud to offer the benefits of our Classic Heritage Club.
The Classic Heritage Club is for customers age 50 and better. You simply need to maintain one of the following account types with Kerndt Brothers Bank to become a member:
- $2,500 in a checking or savings account, or
- $10,000 in time certificates or an IRA or money market account, or
- Hold an active real estate, home equity, or HELOC loan
- A one day, fun filled trip for the holidays to Le Claire, Iowa home of Antique Archelology as seen on American Pickers!
Call Amy 563-538-0378
For Trip Details!
Meet new people, make new friends, enjoy first-rate banking services — all at the same time!