Kerndt Brothers Bank Investment Center offers financial consultation and planning services to individuals and couples. Our investment officers can help you identify good investments and goals for your future as well as life and health coverage for the long or short term. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Securities, Investment & Trading
- Bonds - Municipal, Government, & Corporate
- CD's - FDIC Insured
- Unit Investment Trusts
- *Mutual Funds - Over 7,000 Funds Available
- Annuities - Fixed, Variable & Immediate
- Life Insurance - Term, Whole, & Universal
- Health, Long Term Care & Disability (for individual and groups)
- Variable Life Insurance
- IRAs & Roth IRAs
- SEPs & SIMPLEs
- 401k Plans
- TSA 403(b) Plans
Financial Consulting & Investment Planning
- Defining Goals & Objectives
- Risk Tolerance
- Needs Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis, Valuation and Review
- College Funding (UGMA / UTMA / 529 Plans / ESA)
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Kerndt Brothers Savings Bank Wealth Management Services and Securities America/Securities America Advisors, Inc. are unaffiliated. May lose value. Not FDIC insured. No bank Guarantee. Not a Deposit. Not insured by any government agency.
Variable Annuities and Mutual Funds are sold by prospectus only, which includes complete information on charges, expenses and risk factors. You should always consult competent tax advisors regarding the tax implications of this product, or any use of this product in you particular situation.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck: http://brokercheck.finra.org