“Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
As a small business owner, you’re doing what you love. But everyone needs a little help now and again. That’s where short-term loans can make sense for businesses. You pursue your passion. Let Kerndt Brothers Bank provide the financing.
We’ve been helping companies succeed since 1856. Our experienced business lenders will listen to your needs and help with all your financial goals. Oftentimes what makes most sense is a short-term loan. However, if you’re unable to promptly pay back the loan, you should consider a longer-term solution.
Following are just a few of the scenarios where a short-term loan is a good choice for your business:
- When you first begin. Whether your business is still in the dreaming phase or the planning process, we can help you with start-up costs. A short-term loan may mean the difference between wishing for and actually opening your business.
- When your balance sheet is unbalanced. Most every business has a period where there is more cash going out than there is money coming into the coffers. You may have a seasonal business or the demand for your product may have dropped. Talk with the loan experts at Kerndt Brothers so we can help get money flowing in the right direction again.
- When you need more help. You may need to hire temporary, part-time or full-time employees. Recruiting, training, and paying workers takes money. A short-term loan may be all you need to expand your employee ranks. Ask us how we can help.
- When you’re growing. As the old saying goes, eat where there’s a crowd. If your business is doing well, congratulations! But you may need a little capital to keep the good times rolling. Kerndt Brothers Bank is here to support you.
- When you have emergencies. We all do the best we can to prepare for rainy days, but none of us can predict everything. If you, for example, experience building damage, need an auto repair, or suddenly require more materials, you need some temporary financial assistance. Let Kerndt Brothers Bank serve as your trusted partner.
There is a time and place for short-term loans. Most short-term loans are due within 30 to 180 days. As long as you have a primary and secondary source of repayment, a short-term loan may be a good financial decision. Contact us today to learn how we can help you accomplish all your business goals.Follow me on Google+